All reviews free bar first class majestic tours steve laister excellent entertainment summer sizzler rock n roll self drive coach driver turkey and tinsel themed weekend entertainment manager brilliant weekend sea view our waiter babbacombe theatre every evening
Reviewed 9 May 2014

have just returned from our fith visit to this hotel the service as usual was first class the entertainment seems to get better and better we always make lots of new friends . food as usual first class rooms, trips, great, looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chipper1954
Laura C, Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I am so pleased you had another enjoyable stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back for your sixth visit and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A party of four had a very enjoyable 3 Night stay, Rooms were very clean, food very good , excellent service from reception, waiters, & bar staff,we also had three nights with excellent entertainment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank POLLY_PERKS_13

Thank you for your lovely comments, we pride ourselves on all aspects of our hotel and are pleased that our staff, entertainment and excellent food were appreciated. As always I shall pass your comments on and I look forward to welcoming you back for another short break.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Rooms excellent. Lovely hotel .
Excellent food and entertainment.
Staff very helpful and there was nothing too much for them to do. If the food was not on the menu they always tried their best to see if it was available.
We will definitely go back again for our holidays.

Room Tip: if available, pay for a seaview room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank traceydawn d

Thank you for your lovely comments; I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the whole team and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went for the Easter break, excellent hotel, everybody was so polite and helpful.
Great entertainment at night time especially the staff, and with free drinks at the bar even better.
The food was delicious, the waiting on staff did a first class job, would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 308brian766
Laura C, Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments, we pride ourselves on all aspects of our hotel and are pleased that our staff, entertainment and excellent food were appreciated. As always I shall pass your comments on and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Went back to this hotel same time as last year.Enjoyed just as much as last year but the weather was better.Hotel was lovely and clean with re-furbished rooms and bathrooms.Food was good last year but even better this year especially the steak and ale pie which was beautiful,the best I have had.The entertainment was excellent as usual plus the free bar 7 till 11 with a good selection of drinks.Will be back next year at the same time.Very good value for money.

Room Tip: A back room on 1st floor gives sea views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank keithfromneath

Thank you for your fantastic review, I am so pleased you had another lovely holiday with us. Our chefs will be delighted with your comments, which I shall pass on to the whole team. I look forward to welcoming you back next year if not before.