“not good for vegetarians”
Review of Oriental Touch

Oriental Touch
Ranked #51 of 352 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2013

a friendly place to eat with a good choice of food, but not for vegetarians. the last time i went was in the evening, and being a vegetarian i only had 3 things to choose from (not including rice and noodles) and when the food is being restocked, the vegetarian food is always left to last, so i had to sit and wait for 20min to eat. i do enjoy going with my family because it is good prices for them. but i would not go if i was eating with another vegetarian.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My family while on holiday visited this place on Sunday 31st March 2013.
Their was me, my partner and twenty month old boy. I was a little bit surprised when they told me if our son ate anything we would be charged three pounds. My son would only have a few chips or prawn crackers at best so I thought to charge for someone so young was a little silly and unfair.
Their was plenty of choice and the food tasted good to be fair.
The one thing the place needs inside and out is a good paint and makeover. It is looks very run down and tired.
Overall a good all you can eat but to expensive for children and this puts me off going back when im back in Torquay again

2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Ate here again last night and another excellent meal was enjoyed. Great variety, very good quality and really friendly service, can't fault it. Brilliant value for money.

1  Thank S B
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here since the restaurant opened. We always enjoy the food and never have an issue with it. The only thing I am not too keen on is the service, I find they are not very friendly and hardly smile but I do find they are very efficient and keep the restaurant clean and tidy.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Ate here 3 days ago, was quite busy as a wedding party arrived, but always plenty of food and plates cleared quickly. We were sat further away from the food than we normally sit, which was quieter, so better for us.

Desserts have massively improved! Bananas and custard...yum!

Definitely recommend this place - £6 all u can eat, and trust me, there's plenty! I'd say around 24 dishes, english and chinese, so something for everyone!