“Lovely building”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
shrewsbury
“Lovely building”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We ate here on a week night after 9pm. The building is presented beautifully, unfortunately the food didn't match our expectations of Prezzo. 3 of us ate and all 3 of us were served meals that were just warm. If something is freshly cooked how can it not be piping hot? Disappointed.

yorkshire
“Vibrant atmosphere but the food is average”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Booked a table for 7 on a party menu deal I thought I would try the goats cheese starter, but when I saw my favourite starter bruschetta I realised I was missing something special. I did not enjoy the goats cheese it was just too strong for me. I had the spaghetti bolognese as my main it was difficult to eat with only a fork needed a spoon really to wind the pasta up it was nothing special. The tiramisu dessert was nothing special either a bit disappointing really for an Italian restaurant. It really depends what you order as some on our table enjoyed all their food.

Devon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, terrible service.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The food was fantastic and came quickly - I had the pasta carbonara, and friends enjoyed their meals too, and desserts.
However, the service was terrible - we were in the restaurant for 3 hours in total! Each time we wanted to order, or have our plates taken away we would have to wait about 20 minutes and even then had to ask a waitress to do so. It took at least half an hour for anyone to ask if we wanted to order (even just drinks) and the whole night seemed to be a task to try and get the waitresses attention.
The night as a whole was very enjoyable with great company, a good atmosphere and good food, but we won't be coming to Prezzo next time! - Sorry.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great staff”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a lovely evening here. The staff were very attentive, our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We all enjoyed our food. It was a lovely evening!

Scotland
“top class”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A truly good plate of food, not your normal seaside grub. Great service, reasonable prices, and a hearty plate of quality food.

Visited August 2014