“Indian restaurant ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Brilliant food, never disappointed. Very friendly staff. We have visited this restaurant several times over the last year, best Indian restaurant in Babbacombe.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The food was very good and the chardonnay was particularly nice. The staff were pleasant and attentive. The plates were hot and we finished off all the dishes which says how much we enjoyed it. The complimentary drink was a nice surprise. I would recommend this place and will definitely go again.

1  Thank Tracy J
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We booked to go new years eve, tried to get in the Himalayan,but they were full.We arrived on time,but took over an hour to get our starter,My partner was not happy.Clearly they didn't have enough staff to accommodate the amount of people,several complained.The other problem was they were cooking for people collecting takeaways,which seemed to get priority before the people who were sat down .After 2 hours I was glad to go home.The food was ok,although fairly cold.as was the restaurant,had to keep putting my coat on.

3  Thank carkne
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Following our filming of a "Strictly" type dance show my wife & I decided to treat ourselves to an Indian meal in our favourite Indian Restaurant in Torbay! As usual the service was attentive & what we have come to expect. The meal itself was very good including the complimentary "After 8`s" plus a liquer. This is the place to have an Indian meal in Torbay!

1  Thank BarryH132
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Some friends and I arrived at this restaurant fairly late in the evening, but were warmly welcomed by all the staff. I'm really glad we found this place - the menu is fairly extensive, with lots of more unusual choices, as well as your classic "Indian" dishes. And prices are very reasonable. All our choices were really well cooked and we had a great meal. I'd definitely come back.