Excellent hotel, spotlessy clean everywhere, no tatty carpets etc. Ideal clifftop location with sea views. Lovely staff-all were very friendly, polite and efficient. Super breakfast and fast service.
A la carte dinner very good although menu very limited if staying longer than a few nights.
Two nights for 2 people with full English breakfast with £25 each dinner allowance represents
great value-offer booked through Secret Escapes for £218.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the coastal road from Torquay to Shaldon this Georgian retreat is set in landscaped gardens near Torquay and offers some of the finest accommodation and dining in South Devon. Stylishly refurbished as a Boutique Hotel, the Orestone provides comfortable, luxurious rooms, The New Brunel Lounge Bar, Lounge areas, Conservatory casual Dinning and an excellent main restaurant. Located in the rural village of Maidencombe on the fringe of Torquay, it has stunning views across the Torbay coastline and Lyme Bay. From from light bites, Afternoon Cream Teas, Lumches including locally caught fish and hand cut chips the choice is most satisfying. Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the sun terrace with cracking menus and wonderful views. An award winning restaurant provides a little more sophistication for lunch or dinner if preferred! The terrace and conservatory are perfect places for an impromptu break from daily life, no need to dress up - casuals and walking boots welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Orestone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orestone Hotel Torquay
- The Orestone Manor Torquay, Devon