“bad food plz read!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Address Of Lymigton Road
Description: Address Of Lymigton Road
Reviewed 9 July 2014

hello id like to remain anonymous about my name but il say Im male 23 and have eaten out this places many times over the years nothing regular or anything but quit a few ... mostly its ok to good nothing special atall! but a couple of months ago I ordered a special dish salt and pepper crispy chicken sound familiar? well this turned up and I had what looked like a hair clip wedged in the middle of it due to colour of the meal I nearly missed it I then found out it was a 2 -3 inch long piece of thick wire which I would of surely chocked and maybe something serious could of happened when we rang and went down to complain the old Chinese owner/chef jus told us to get lost saying it never came and were full of rubbish we didn't even want a refund jus to let them know!!! that's just 1 time to mention so if you want to be healthy yano not to get ill regularly or possible head to a&e then I suggest do not eat out this hideous place it might just be your last meal .

5  Thank thisplaceisshocking

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The food I must say has always been good, when you get it! I write my review on the delivery, I had experienced in the past a few LONG delivery times, but tonight passed extreme. Ok its a Saturday night so I phone at 5.30p.m. and I am told food delivered within the hour, ok so I make that food delivered by 6.30 p.m??? 6.45 pm still no food, so I ring and ring and get told its on its way and will be delivered any min, ok live 5 min drive from take-a-way, yes ok I understand they have other deliveries, but 7.30 P.M still no food, and ring again, just as there is a knock on the door! sent him packing as the attitude stank, I mean 2 hours for a take-a-way! I would like to say the delivery was a one off, but am afraid it isn't, it has happened before, if it wasn't for the fact the food is good I wouldn't bother, and why bother with the delivery, cos its a Saturday night, and like most you work hard and want a drink at the end of the week along with a treat, so if you want your Saturday night treat to be an Upton take a way, GO FOR IT YOUR SELF, or don't bother!

1  Thank feeDevon
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Got a delivery while staying at a friend's. Ordered quite a bit and turned up on time (even if the car was full to the brim with kids!) Hot tasty and would defo use again. All the people moaning about this place need a slap. The food was excellent and totally enjoyed it. Good work keep it up :-)

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Food great and plenty to choose from, always hot even when delivered. Delivered if you want for a small fee.

2  Thank PaulineM1
Reviewed 19 June 2012

gotta tel you we found this takeaway by mistake, what a mistake everytime we come here now we eat from here

2  Thank buzil