Stayed here for four nights and it was one of the best places I've ever stayed in. The staff were just fantastic at giving the personal touch and made you feel like you were at home. There was ample choice for breakfast and the cooked breakfast was amazing, every morning. We stayed in a classic double which had plenty of room, and was wonderfully comfortable and clean for the duration.
The hotel is near to Meadfoot beach which was a beautiful little bay, and a short walk to Torquay harbour where everything was situated.
I would strongly recommend this hotel, it was absolutely outstanding! Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadfoot Bay is an award-winning family run Bed & Breakfast situated in the stunning conservation area of Meadfoot, just a stroll from Meadfoot Beach and a short walk from Torquay harbour. There is a large selection of different room types available including our Classic Rooms, Premier Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and our 3 gorgeous Suites. We have just won the AA Breakfast Award for our breakfast which is prepared using all local produce and everything cooked to order to guarantee freshness. After 9 years constant refurbishment and hard work The Meadfoot Bay has been awarded the Highly Commended Award by The AA. As a result we have proudly achieved a place in the top 10% of our 4 star guest accommodation rating. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you to The Meadfoot Bay in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Meadfoot Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Torquay
- Meadfoot Bay Hotel Torquay
- The Meadfoot Bay Torquay, Devon