All reviews signature suite decanter of sherry on arrival spa bath private terrace family run hotel cooked breakfast deluxe room cold meats wet room welcome drink high standard fantastic stay full english breakfast was amazing small hotel superb hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Host very welcoming. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Choice at breakfast buffet was very extensive and the cooked breakfast was very well presented. Even though the hotel must have been close to being full the service was excellent. Great location for anyone who wishes to stay in the Meadfoot area of Torquay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended. Great service, gluten free breakfast with lots of choice. Room was very clean and modern, bed was sooo comfortable. Lovely touches in the room such as complimentary toiletries and fresh milk and mineral water. Will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

When we arrived we were greeted by Gary, who offered us a cup of tea. He showed us to our lovely room, where there was a complementary drink of sherry, I don't normally drink sherry but this was lovely. You couldn't ask for a more friendly & clean hotel to stay in. Especially as it was our wedding anniversary.

Room Tip: large rooms & lovely settings
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

What a pleasure it was to stay at this family-run hotel. On arrival I was provided with tea and biscuits and then escorted to my room. Unfortunately, there was an issue with the shower that the owner was unaware of and so for my second night I was given the choice of two other rooms. The bed was very comfortable and pleasingly the water was always piping hot.
The breakfast was superb: a vast array of pastries, fruit, cereals and fruit juices from which to choose, and a decent sized English breakfast to boot. And all delivered with a charming smile from our genial host.
Were I to stay in this area again then I would certainly head for The Meadfoot Bay Hotel where I know I would receive faultless hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stayed at the hotel for 4 days from the 16th of September from arrival to departure staff can not do enough this is a family run Hotel the breakfast is has be the best breakfast I've ever had in hotel this is a super run hotel and very clean a good value for money I would recommend this hotel to anybody is out of top drawer thank you very much Alan

Room Tip: "Corner suites
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo