Been going to the TLH for many times. We have not been in a few years so decided to go back as it has always been a good choice. To be fair I was not disappointed the hotel still does what it says on the tin. Food was still good and all in all a good little break.
One thing the Derwent needs to do though is to have a big makeover. Its just looks so dated, old and a bit sorry for its self. Please managers of TLH sort the Derwent out. New carpet and a lick of paint (inside and out) would not go a miss. The only other thing I would have a nag about is the Jacuzzi needs updating. Far to old. On the good side the new Aztec Bistro and patio area is really nice, the new kids outside area really nice to.
I would really like to hear from the TLH managers if they plan on doing up the Derwent anytime soon???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lively resort encompasses the Derwent, Victoria, Carlton & Toorak Hotels with on-site access to an extensive range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, together with nightly entertainment and dancing. Enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a luxury spa, gym, huge indoor games arena, daily kids club and a daily activity programme. Bowling and dancing holidays a speciality. Close to sea front and town centre, ideally placed for exploring the English Riviera and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your TLH Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tlh Leisure Hotel Torquay
- Tlh Leisure Torquay
- TLH Leisure Resort Torquay, Devon