I went to the Derwent with my daughter for 1 night. The hotel is quite dated in places but our room had been modernised and was very clean. It was very hot and the hotel provided a fan which was good. The indoor pool was amazing and very quiet. The evening entertainment was fun and lively. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a bit of a let down and the coffee was not great but overall for the price we paid it was an entertaining, very typically British seaside Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lively resort encompasses the Derwent, Victoria, Carlton & Toorak Hotels with on-site access to an extensive range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, together with nightly entertainment and dancing. Enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a luxury spa, gym, huge indoor games arena, daily kids club and a daily activity programme. Bowling and dancing holidays a speciality. Close to sea front and town centre, ideally placed for exploring the English Riviera and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your TLH Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tlh Leisure Hotel Torquay
- Tlh Leisure Torquay
- TLH Leisure Resort Torquay, Devon