Stayed at the carlton from 21st April until 25th April first impression at reception was unhelpful asked directions to the bowls event in tlh leisure receptionist did not know or care.
Room 115 was in need of redecorating with bad old damp stain on the wall unable to open window more than 4inches window had been blocked from opening wide good job there was no fire probably illegal
Restaurant was no better with cold food poor quality and also s m all potions I have never sent so much UN eating food back in my life restaurant staff was slap dash and appeared untrained unhelpful Restaurant manager came over aggressive when complained about. Long wait for food
Total forgetful visit this is the worded hotel I ha v e visited in the fly complex.Will visit tlh again but go to the other hotels in the group which is a different experience totally
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lively resort encompasses the Derwent, Victoria, Carlton & Toorak Hotels with on-site access to an extensive range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, together with nightly entertainment and dancing. Enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a luxury spa, gym, huge indoor games arena, daily kids club and a daily activity programme. Bowling and dancing holidays a speciality. Close to sea front and town centre, ideally placed for exploring the English Riviera and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your TLH Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tlh Leisure Hotel Torquay
- Tlh Leisure Torquay
- TLH Leisure Resort Torquay, Devon