My elderly mother and I stayed here last week and can't speak highly enough of the great hospitality offered to us by Marion and Les. Arriving on a hot day, we were immediately offered a drink - and enjoyed a lovely glass of cold apple juice. The twin room on the ground floor suited us really well - and was immaculately clean - as was the rest of the hotel. The breakfasts were very good - locally sourced produce and cooked to perfection. There were families with children and couples staying at the same time - and it all worked out really well for us. We'll certainly be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon