We have just got back from our fantastic holiday in Torquay,what made it more wonderful was this delightful Hotel.
We got home looked at our Diary for next year and booked another 2 weeks!! Marion and Les who own and run the hotel are lovely people,couldnt have been nicer.Our rooms were beautiful ,and quiet with everything that we needed.The breakfasts are awesome ,with everything freshly cooked and lovely and hot.
Marion also makes her own Bramble Jam ,which you just have to try ,its delicious!!!
The hotel is SO near to the centre and surrounding beaches that you dont need a car.
We loved every minute and we will be seeing them next April AND August.
Thankyou Marion and Bob we think your wonderful .J Swift and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon