Stayed on this occasion in the superior room , a lovely clean tastefully decorated room with a sea view and a very comfy king sized bed. the ensuite bathroom is beautiful large with a bath complete with mood lighting and a separate shower the whole room finished to a very high standard.
this is our third visit to the Charterhouse Hotel , Marion and Les are so friendly and welcoming great hosts.
Buffet breakfast is excellent with lots of choice, lots of locally sourced produce and homemade bread and jams all served in a lovely breakfast room.
Always confident to recommend to friends.
Jane and David
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon