We stayed at the Charterhouse with two of our friends on the 20th April for three nights. The welcome we received from Marion made us feel at home right away. The rooms were homely, and very clean with all the facilities you could wish for.We are still talking about the Breakfasts, superb, especially the home made jams marmalade and bread made by Les, everything you could possibly want and more is available. Hotel is very central to everything especially the lovely Cockington Village. We will only stay at this Hotel when we visit Torquay again. Well done Marion and Les.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon