Our room was beautiful - spotlessly clean, great views and some lovely little touches. The hosts were fantastic and made us very welcome, breakfast was excellent - loads of choice including homemade bread & marmalade. We have stayed in lots of hotels and B&B's and this was by far the best. Great value for money - you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon