We have just spent a wonderful New Year at the Charterhouse.
The welcome and service were both superb.
Marion and Les could not do enough for us and the other guests.
The breakfast was superb using all local produce and with Les's home made bread, jams and marmalade. Worth getting up for!!
They are also a mind of information with regard to local activities and sightseeing.
We visit Devon every year and this is by far the best place we have stayed (and we have tried many of the local hotels).
We would thoroughly recommend the Charterhouse and cannot wait until our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon