We have just returned from a glorious four days at the Charterhouse. We stayed in the family garden room with our Lab Henry and had the most relaxing time.
Marion and Les are the kindest people and put so much effort into "The Charterhouse", this reflects in everything they do, from the initial welcome, advice on the area and restaurants (All cracking tips), to the most delicious breakfasts, even Henry got to sample the odd sausage or two (Thanks from him Marion).
I wish more places have the ethos of Marion and Les, they clearly work very hard, but make time to engage with their guests.
I would have no hesitations in returning here, should we be in the area.
Loved the Garden room, just sitting in the beautiful gardens was a real treat, and all in close proximity to Torquay Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon