We have just returned from a fantastic 11 days at this wonderful hotel, run by two of the nicest people you could ever meet. We found this "jewel" by chance from reading reviews from previous guests on this very site, & we weren't disappointed! In fact this year was our third visit & we are already planning next years. Thank you Marion & Les for all the hard work you put into making our holiday perfect, from your welcoming cup of tea with heaps of knowledge, to your homemade breads & jams, & your warm hospitality. See you in 2014, looking forward to it already. Doreen & Robin Ralston, Carluke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon