The hotel is set in amongst the trees and is just two minutes walk from the sea. The owners of the hotel were so warm and friendly that I was made to feel at home from the moment I arrived. The breakfast was excellent. There were homemade bread and jams, cereals, fruit and a fantastic cooked breakfast each morning. I stayed in a beautiful garden room perfect for relaxing and writing. Of all the places I have stayed this is without doubt my favourite. I'd love to stay here again and would recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon