We booked three rooms for a long weekend break and we had our three year old with us as well. We stayed in the family room which was excellent as our daughter had her own room and the welcome we received was second to none. We had come down for the Agatha Christie festival and Marion and Les could not have been more helpful with guiding us around Torquay and how to get from place to place. The breakfasts were superb with homemade bread and jam and a full English breakfast together with a lovely choice of cereals. They made us all feel so welcome and the added benefit of the family room made it a lovely long weekend away. The location was great as it is a two minute walk to the beach and about a 15 minute walk at three year old speed into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon