My Mum amd I stayed for two nights on the 11 & 12 April. The rooms were lovely and immaculately clean. The breakfast was prepared by Les & Marion, there was so much to choose from, I had a cooked breakfast which was perfectly cooked and delicious! The bread, jams, marmalade and chutneys are homemade by Les, yummy! We will definitely be going back again sometime. Thank you Les & Marion for your warm and friendly hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon