we have been to many b and b s in devon but the charterhouse is our number one choice it was our fourth stay in two years! We had a fantastic stay as usual Marion and Les make you feel like one of the family with a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere.The room 15 we stay in is very clean, decorated nicely and spacious with a sea view.The breakfasts are great plenty of car parking space on site.Looking forward to going back already!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon