This is out second visit to Marion & Les and it certaily won't be our last, once again we were greeted by a warm welcome upon arrival at the Charterhouse and stayed in another comfy and well laid out room. We slept very well and woke to the sound of seagulls, very relaxing! Marion had already given me tips of where to go for my morning run and this was very picturesque, all the good work was undone in 5 minutes flat as the Breakfast and selection of home made breads are second to none and can't be refused!
Once again, nothing was too much trouble. There is plenty of space to park the car and Torquay is only a short walk away. The train station is even nearer, only about 5 mins walk and the service up and down the coast is frequent and reliable meaning we could leave the car parked up and de stress properly.
We had great weather so I got to try the swimming pool this time, perfect for cooling off!
Once again we really enjoyed our stay and will return for a third visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon