Difficult to know where to start. We have recenty returned from a truly brilliant week at the Charterhouse where from the first moment we met Marion and Les we were made to feel so very very welcome. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for them, offering impartial advice on where to eat in the evenings, to various places to visit. The rooms were absolutely fine and it is clear they have invested much time and considerable insight in making sure the improvements they undertake are in keeping with both the building and the needs of their guests,with great success. Must also mention the outstanding breakfast which is to die for!
(We are not at all sure where "clementMonmnouthshire" stayed because their review simply does not stack up in our opinion) We honestly felt that we were staying with friends rather than in a hotel. We are looking forward very much to returning next year.Thank you Marion and Les for the best hotel hospitality we can remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon