We have just returned from our third lovely stay at the Charterhouse in the last 15 months. We now feel like we are visiting old friends such is the warm welcome we receive from Marion in particular. This time we stayed in a superior room which was very nicely finished with all the usual amenities and including a larger ensuite bathroom than the other 2 rooms we'd stayed in. The breakfasts were as delicious as previously reported with every conceivable choice available. All in all we thoroughly recommend the Charterhouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B with a warm welcome and delicious breakfasts. Just a short stroll from Country Park, Thatched Village and Beach. Available for short breaks or longer stays. Please ring for further information or visit our website. Within walking distance of Torquay. Large car park, beautiful gardens and in quiet location. Free wifi throughout and small heated outdoor swimming pool open in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Charterhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charterhouse Hotel Torquay
- The Charterhouse Torquay, Devon