Visited last week stayed for 2 nights, Very clean hotel, very peaceful stay, in fact we thought we were the only ones there until we went to the breakfast room and saw several others. The owners Ian and Craig are very friendly and nothing was too much trouble, as a previous reviewer mentioned they gave us a list of good local restaurants and said they were happy to book a table if we wanted to eat at any of them. The hotel is luxuriously furnished and well maintained and the breakfast was lovely. I would happily recommend to anyone asking where to stay in Torquay. Lynne and Andy, Beacon Vaults, Exmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marstan Hotel is an elegant mid-Victorian Villa peacefully located along Meadfoot Sea Road in a conservation area. The harbour and town are approximately ten minutes walk with the blue flag awarded Meadfoot Beach and its stunning views being less than five minutes on foot. An extensive refurbishment program saw The Marstan achieve a five-star guesthouse rating in 2007. In keeping with the period of the building, the hotel is traditionally furnished with antiques complemented with modern amenities such as contemporary bathrooms, flat screen televisions, wifi and ipod docking stations. The Marstan is the only five star guesthouse in Torquay to benefit from a combination of an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a licensed bar. The owners and staff endeavor to provide an attentive and personal service without being intrusive, with the aim of creating a luxury boutique hotel ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Marstan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marstan Hotel Torquay
- Marstan Hotel Torquay
- Marstan Boutique Hotel Torquay
- The Marstan Torquay, Devon