Wow!! With such a warm friendly welcome from comfort to relaxation all the way through our stay. This hotel was by far the best we could have hoped for. We have already booked to go back. Breakfast superb and very relaxing atmosphere. Craig was the best host we've ever experienced. Ian was great and very welcoming. Room was clean. Bed very comfortable and room well decorated. Shower room clean and modern- Hot tub was lovely. Pool my husband enjoyed. Surroundings in garden beautiful. Can't fault it at all !! Wow wow wow...........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marstan Hotel is an elegant mid-Victorian Villa peacefully located along Meadfoot Sea Road in a conservation area. The harbour and town are approximately ten minutes walk with the blue flag awarded Meadfoot Beach and its stunning views being less than five minutes on foot. An extensive refurbishment program saw The Marstan achieve a five-star guesthouse rating in 2007. In keeping with the period of the building, the hotel is traditionally furnished with antiques complemented with modern amenities such as contemporary bathrooms, flat screen televisions, wifi and ipod docking stations. The Marstan is the only five star guesthouse in Torquay to benefit from a combination of an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a licensed bar. The owners and staff endeavor to provide an attentive and personal service without being intrusive, with the aim of creating a luxury boutique hotel ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Marstan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marstan Hotel Torquay
- Marstan Hotel Torquay
- Marstan Boutique Hotel Torquay
- The Marstan Torquay, Devon