“Good fun! ”
Review of Genting Casino

Genting Casino
Ranked #33 of 62 things to do in Torquay
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Went here a few months ago, some of the staff were a bit rude in my opinion! But some others at the bar were so friendly! Had good fun, also the passion fruit mojitos are gorgeous!!

4  Thank Hannah-abby90
There are newer reviews for Genting Casino

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Keen poker player so went in with a friend we shoulda stayed in Plymouth staff very unwelcoming my friend ordered a drink to have a red faced miserable woman slam it down on the counter half the drink left the glass how do these ppl stay employed ? made a joke about the atmosphere and was told " if u don't like it you can always leave" not very proffesional my advice to anyone would be go somewher else. never in my life have I been in a casino and received treatment like that ...don't waste your money here plenty of othr friendly casinos in the uk worth traveling for ....... Disgusted

6  Thank gilley81
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Went with my partner whilst on holiday here; it was her first time in a casino and the staff were really great and friendly in explaining what was what. Croupiers were patient while we figured out how to play the games. The atmosphere was really nice and surroundings finished to a high standard. Thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting to have a good first casino experience!

2  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 30 June 2013

World class casino, legalised, easy to acess, friendly staff. Torquay would give you a feel you are waiting for. A main attaraction and if one applies little mind and have patience he /she could earn money also like I did

2  Thank Singaltarun
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Having been in hundreds of Cadinos over the years, I have to say this is by far the worst.
It used to be an outstanding place full of charm and character. Lovely staff and wonderful food.
My most recent visit will definitely be the last, there was a funny smell (not pleasant at all) as soon as you step foot inside. Staff are friendly enough but the managers are quite rude an very unhelpful. I heard one swearing quite openly about one of the "punters"
We attempted to eat, that was disgusting boil in the bag, by the taste of it the bag hadn't been removed before it was served.
Take my advice an Do Not Visit.

4  Thank Nikkijade13