“Excellent Chinese food at excellent prices”
Review of Happy Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Chef
Ranked #234 of 357 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you're staying in Torquay and fancy a Chinese, this is THE place to go. The food is top quality and the prices are great value. I can't wait to go back when I'm next in Torquay.

1  Thank sau99ms

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have been using this Chinese takeaway for the last year, I have had home delivery and been to pick up. Every time it has been delicous and hot, the staff are friendly and the premisis are very clean. I recommend anyone who eats Chinese to give this lovely little place a try it will be worth it.

5  Thank lawbel
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This has been my chinese takeaway of choice for the last two years. It could quite easily be overlooked but it is a great little takeaway with friendly owners.

The salt and pepper ribs are my fave but they have a fairly standard menu. Spend over £15 I think it is and you get free prawn crackers.

They do home delivery but I prefer to order and collect myself.