“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Staff, Fantastic Coffee!”
Review of Picasso's Coffee Lounge - CLOSED

Picasso's Coffee Lounge
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I love Picassos! I am there almost every weekend. I used to be a costa lover, but what drew me to Picassos was the superb coffee which is FAR better than the usual costa, starbucks etc. The food is exceptional, I recommend the panini’s! And the staff are just the most friendliest, helpful people you will ever meet! It’s reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is just wonderful. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

if we are stopping for coffee in town, this is the only place we go. The coffee is the nicest, the staff are friendly and there is a relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I love Picassos!
I make a visit pretty much every time I go into town, if I can find a table that is!
The prices are very reasonable, table service is quick and the staff are so nice
I've eaten a few things there that they've had as specials and all have been yummy and value for money
The Picasso loyalty card is great too
Just brilliant!!

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Picasso's is the loveliest place to go for superb coffee and delicious light meals. What comfortable chairs in a very relaxing atmosphere! And how friendly and helpful and attentive are all of the staff. In keeping with the name, we thought it would be very nice to have classical guitar music in the background instead of the modern pop "singing" which can occasionally be rather intrusive. We would recommend the delicious seafood cocktail and the apple pie and cream, and tasty toasted sandwiches. This coffee lounge is a place we look forward to visiting and is an asset to Torquay.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This cafe looked nice and modern and because most of the tables were taken I thought that this must be a popular place.
It was very busy but we managed to find a free table and I went to place an order. There was a queue for takeaways and there was some confusion on my part where to get served.
The coffees were nice but my cheese scone was dry and clearly not fresh that day. Very dissappointing, but the service was good.
Be warned there is only one toilet upstairs ( and there are alot of stairs to climb).