“Winkles”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Tapas was very good and I tried winkles for the first time. The staff were friendly and helpful when choosing dishes. The white rioja was fantastic. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was in mi coto tapas bar last week and i order the tapas platter. I,m spanish and i can tell the food was more spanish than spain. Thank you mi coto for the best dinner i had in long time

2  Thank Alberto g
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I am Spanish. I have been to many tapas restaurants and I could never find a genuine Spanish bar. This place is like home away from home. I went with my boyfriend and his family and I was very pleased that I could share with them what real Spanish food tastes like. We talked to the staff and cooks that were very friendly and very happy to explain all the dishes to us. They import real quality Spanish ingredients . Non-pretencious fancy decoration just superb quality at good value and relaxed, happy atmosphere. Definitely coming back next time we are in Torquay.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We’re so pleased to have a decent Spanish restaurant in Torquay. We have only sampled the tapas menu and found this to be authentic and delicious. The Sangria and cocktails are also worth a try and their wine selection is great. We’re looking forward to returning again very soon.

1  Thank ll_crawford
Reviewed 15 May 2013

What a lovely little authentic Spanish tapas restaurant. I went with some English and Spanish friends for a night out. The food and atmosphere was very authentic, cooked by Spanish owners which are very friendly and are willing to help. I will be going back soon for enough relaxing evening. Excelente!!!!!