“We've quickly become regulars!”
Review of Mi Coto - CLOSED

Mi Coto
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“We've quickly become regulars!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Great food, very friendly service and AMAZING sangria!

Highly recommended, my favourite place in Torquay!

1 Thank Nommynom

westmidlands
“COLD FOOD COLD PLATES”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

our first time at this restaurant, food is very tasty but cold and in a cold plate not impressed at all. My sangria was very poor for a Spanish restaurant. we will give it a go again, but after hearing people rave about it, wasn't the best experience

2 Thank DWatson48
Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We ate here last night and really enjoyed it. It is quieter and more relaxed than a lot of the places in Torquay and the great service, very good food and reasonable prices added to a lovely evening. We liked the music, the range of dishes and the general atmosphere. If we were in the area we would definitely eat here again.
I should also mention that my wife managed to leave my purse behind and the kind owner took it to the local police station so we got it back today! Thank you!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Winkles”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Tapas was very good and I tried winkles for the first time. The staff were friendly and helpful when choosing dishes. The white rioja was fantastic. We would eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“The best tapas platter”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I was in mi coto tapas bar last week and i order the tapas platter. I,m spanish and i can tell the food was more spanish than spain. Thank you mi coto for the best dinner i had in long time

• Visited June 2013