“Dinner”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The best, most tasty and authentic tasting Spanish tapas restaurant in the bay I cnt speak of it highly enough. Juan and Juan are fantastic and my kids love it just as much as my wife and I. Highly recommended ring and book a table ASAP

1  Thank Craigy G
There are newer reviews for Mi Coto

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The taste of the food was very authentic as was the whole atmosphere of the place and looking forward to going back for the Sangria special!!

1  Thank msmcann
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food was great, and so was the value. Large plates of delicious genuine Tapas food. We were offered a fixed price deal, food and wine included. We had much more food than we could eat, and there was no extra charge for the extra wine we drank. Great value. Lovely little restaurant, lovely atmosphere. Really friendly staff. Ok the location isn't great, but if you want a good night out with great food, you will get it here.

3  Thank Nick F
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I decided to go to "Mi Coto" on 13th of March with one of my Spanish friends to have a nice and quiet dinner and also, to see if it was real Spanish food.

Juan (the owner to the restaurant) was talking to us at the table, he advised us bout the best choice for that night (we wanted to try different dishes and share) and he recommended us to have a Rioja wine with the food.

We had a lovely variety of tapas (as the owner advised) It was really good and tasty and the wine was the perfect choice for the dinner.

Everybody was really friendly with us and very welcoming. The food, the wine and Spanish music made me feel at home. Thank you very much for the lovely evening and I will back again!!!

1  Thank Esther G
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Went a couple of days after recent re-opening, and despite being very quiet on Saturday night, could not fault the really authentic Tapas. The place looks great, and just needs more people, and some warmth!! Super food....go along and give it a try.

2  Thank Topifa