“Family treat”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Made a visit to this lovely place on Tues for the very first time I had read the reviews and thought we should give it a try and believe me it was well worth going we all enjoyed a very tasty breakfast with one of us having a cream tea.
The owner John was very friendly and decor was charming
Will definitely be going back as the cakes were delicious too
See you soon

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Another great high quality breakfast, and the usual friendly service. Our favourite cafe.
This time I had avocado and bacon on toast though usually I can't get past the special scrambled eggs with everything in. Husband had his usual medium breakast. Tea made with tealeaves and several hot water top ups. Perfect!! And of course the lovely brownies to take away for tea.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Our little girl absolutely loved her pink unicorn hot chocolate and unicorn cupcake! Thank you!! Our breakfasts were excellent too! See you soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I visited here the other week to have one of their cakes...however I was quite disappointed to see that they had stop selling slices of cakes and replaced them with shortbreads ect. However, the staff and always lovely and the unicorn hot chocolate is a fun edition to their menu. I would say that it could maybe do with a spruce up!

daisycakes c, Owner at Daisycakes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

hi thanks for your feed back we have had a spruce up of our little café by re-paintng it I'm really sorry if we did not have any cakes at this time we must have sold out at the time. We have really busy periods and the cakes sell out.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

9 of us visited today for brunch, we had a mixture of breakfast, cakes and lunch items. Everything was fantastic including the service. Love the specials can't wait for pie night.