“Delicious ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Delicious ”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and also have food delivered and each time it's so delicious. The waiter's and staff are so helpfull and happy.

“I love it”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked the venue for my 30th birthday party and they provided the banners balloons a cake along with a birthday song and I enjoyed it my guests enjoyed it would definitely book again next year the father and son duo just maje a good team to ensure that me and my guests are taken care off.

• Visited August 2014
Devon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Eat at this place all the time with my family and we are regular customers. Lovely food, good prices and they look after you, friendly staff and always enjoy my time here, highly recommend if you're looking for a lovely Indian restaurant in Torbay with good food and atmosphere.

• Visited August 2014
“What a hidden gem !!!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great food cooked fresh, great service so friendly and attentive, very good prices, restaurant was very clean and the decor was well done - would give it a 10/10 well worth the visit

“Outstanding”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Warm welcome from the staff. Excellent food, great service, nice atmosphere. Unique music and all of us enjoyed. The restaurant is run by a father and son, family business. 10 on 10

• Visited July 2014