“Great views of Torbay from a different perspective”

English Riviera Wheel
Ranked #2 of 11 Fun & Games in Torquay
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This attraction is only in Torquay in the summer. You get three revolutions and a commentary on the history of the town if you want it. I thought that it was good value for money and it gives you great views of the town and the Bay. The one thing I disliked was the request to have your photo taken before you got on so that you have the opportunity of buying it when you get off which I refused.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Ok so I gave in to the kids requests to go on the big wheel. Was expecting £10 a head but was pleasantly surprised it was I think £12 for the whole family. Stunning views. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We went on the wheel at night and the experience was fabulous. We had been paddling on the beach and saw the wheel lit up so decided to see how much it was. £5 for an adult was to us a very reasonable price to pay and we were thrilled with the experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I decided to take my life in my hands and go on the BIG WHEEL!!

As I do not have a head for hights this was unusual. However!!.

On entry you are completely closed in by glass doors. Totally safe, just my brain could not beleive it. The ride is very smooth, but you do go up a great hight. The views are tremendous ( if you can keep your eyes open). I did eventually.

This is a fantastic adrenalin rush, a must do if you see one. I thoroghly enjoyed it.

1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Well worth every penny. although a nice august day, within 10 mins we were on the ride, had 5 revolutions of the wheel, take a camera and snap away, been on this a few times, would go on it again next year,

1  Thank mudguts10