Quality throughout, everything that you see is presented immaculately and all very tastefully done wonderful welcome from David with a lovely pot of tea and biscuits on the sun terrace when we arrived.The bedroom was lovely with a sea view,and a very comfortable bed, a fridge with chilled water on arrival and fresh milk. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice off a menu all freshly cooked by Edna. Very quiet residential area approx 10 minute walk to the beach or relax in the lovely garden which has tables, chairs, sun loungers,and a hot tub between 12.30 and 18.30 I have stayed in many establishments throughout the UK but this is certainly one of the best value for money.
WE WILL BE BACK !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbourne Villa, hot tub and garden decking area with sunbeds and bistro tables and chairs. A south-facing sun trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The Southbourne Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southbourne Villa Hotel Torquay
- The Southbourne Villa Torquay, Devon