The Baytree Hotel
US$170
US$133
US$116
US$112
Yardley Manor Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
US$79
PremierInn.com
US$423
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskaren chrisbay treefirst classfull englishsmoked haddockgreat hostswarm welcomeroom was spotlessvaried choicemany thanksbe visiting againexcellent place to stayshower cubicleenjoyed our staygood sizehigh standardminute walk
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Traveling from America this is the best place I stayed by far! The room was spacious and clean! It was a great environment and the people were super friendly! The food was also great. The location was perfect, right by the water and shops. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Seriously well done. If I ever travel back to England this is definitely somewhere I'd stay again!! Great job

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 5 November 2013

You looked after us as usual, loved the additions at breakfast. I think we have stayed in this room (No 4) before, just as nice with a few added touches. Thank you for the help with our days out and about. See you next year.

Room Tip: We have stayed in rooms 2, 3 and 4, they are all nice, room 2 is bigger.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1935john
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Just returned from a most enjoyable few days with hosts Chris & Karen. Spotlessly clean & comfortable room,excellant breakfasts with lots to choose.With good local knowledge of the area their recommendations on places to visit were spot on. Definitley recommend this one, an absolute gem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Baytree 2 nights for my birthday.
Lovely place. Room was extremely clean and fresh. Very comfortable bed. The owners Karen and Chris went above and beyond to make my birthday special, chocolates and a birthday card at the breakfast table. Very good selection for breakfast, cooked breakfast was lovely.
Quiet location but still close enough to walk into town (about 10-15 mins)
Will highly recommend and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

A very friendly and enjoyable stay, a nice room, the choice of breakfast on the menu was great. Ideal location for Torbay, would stay at the baytree again.the ground floor room was ideal as my wife finds stairs difficult.

Room Tip: My wife walks with a stick and ground floor room was excellent
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple