Look at the reviews below and it is clear that there is polarised opinion about the Livermead House. Are there faults - unquestionably, yes - but there are many positives and I try and come back each year. I always look forward to my visits and enjoy the hospitality and the service of hard-working and courteous staff.
Trying not to sound too pompous, I have travelled widely and stayed in my share of 5* hotels and know what to expect from them. The Livermead House offers something different. It is quirky and rejoices in being from a different age. Keep it up Mr Rew and colleagues and good luck with the improvements you are planning. Hopefully, I will see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Livermead House Hotel in Torquay is an elegant hotel built in 1820 on the edge of Cockington Valley on Torquay Sea front in The Heart of The English Riviera, Torbay. The Livermead House offers a traditional flavour, Breathtaking Sea Views, and high standards of service and cuisine with an Award Winning Chef. The Livemead House is a Family owned & Managed Hotel on Torquay's waters edge. A Level walk to Town Centre - Free Onsite Parking - Free Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Livermead House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Livermead House Hotel Torquay
- The Livermead Hotel
- Livermead Hotel Torquay
- Livermead House Hotel Torquay, Devon