We first stayed at The Somerville Hotel 7 years ago.We were attracted by the Free on site parking on a busy road. Adam & Grant had only recently become the new owners of a rather outdated Hotel but made us so welcome.7 years on what a difference. It is now a super Boutique Hotel with a very reasonable tariff. Lovely bedrooms full of nice little extra touches. lovely toiletries,tisses and cotton buds etc. Tray of assorted teas coffees and hot chocolate and a cafetiere to make fresh ground coffee too. Downstairs in the hall you can collect little jugs of fresh milk from a fridge and help yourself to cookies and fruit. Breakfast is delicious and served in the front sun lounge. Loads of delicious choices to eat.
And for the oldies amongst us just across the road is a bus stop to take you down to the sea front and then you can use your bus pass to go all over Torbay and forget the car for a while.
We will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and recently received "Highly Commended" in Best B&B in vist South -West Awards. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money in 2017 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon