We had a really lovely stay at the Somerville, we stayed in room 8 on first floor at the front of the building and even though the room is at the front on a main road you would think it would be noisy, but it wasn't, very relaxing room/bed indeed!
This is not your normal run of the mill B&B and for the extra little bit of money you have to pay, it is definitely worth it and good value for money.
I would tell you everything about all the little touches and extras they do but why spoil the surprise. Dont bother booking anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon