We had a fantastic time when we stayed at The Somerville. We were made very welcome by Adam and Grant and their staff. The breakfasts were fantastic, as was their advice on where to visit and places to eat. Our room was extremely comfortable and beautiful. Oscar and Hector were also delightful and were very entertaining. There are several very good restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk and the front and marina are also very close. So in summary, a wonderful place to stay in an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon