Stayed for one night and couldn't believe the quality of this place. Absolutely brilliant. Had a basic room which was sumptuous and finished to a high standard. Lots of thoughtful details from the owners and there was a friendly welcome. Car parking available on site and the place itself is only a few minutes walk from the harbour. There are lots of restaurants listed at the hotel with details on food, price, atmosphere which helped choosing something in an unfamiliar town.
Breakfast was very good, with lots to choose from. Definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon