We had a lovely stay at The Somerville last week. The rooms were cosy, and lovingly decorated. We really love food, and breakfast was delicious, especially the bacon. The staff were really friendly and kind, and recommended places for us to visit, and amazing local restaurants. I would definitely recommend The Somerville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon