Looking for a bed and breakfast in Torquay then look no further and book The Somerville. Just back from a three night stay and The Somerville is excellent, spotless, room quiet and breakfast was fabulous. Lots of lovely little touches like fresh cakes, milk and sweets in the room. Great location short walk down to the harbour. Orange Tree and No7 restaurants recommended by Adam were also fab. We have stayed at a lot of hotels all round the world and this is real value for money, you will not be disappointed staying here. Thank you Adam and Grant for a lovely weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon