Deciding on a few days Autumn break, wee looked on the Interent at hotels. All we had in mind was 'south coast' and started to brows. We saw The Somerville, Torquay and we immediately attracted. We booked four nights and enjoyed excellents, a comfortable room beautifully appointed, with severall thoughtful touches; freshh milk, afternoon cookies, available fruit and up to date notes on restaurants and very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Somerville has many accolades including Devon B&B of the year for 2012/13 and Southwest B&B of the year for 2011. Centrally located with its own private car park and grounds. Choose from a standard room or lovely Deluxe rooms and spacious Suites; it's the ideal choice for both business travellers and leisure guests wanting a relaxing luxury break. The Somerville offers guests free parking and free wifi and extended breakfast times at weekends.Recently voted In Trivagos top 10 B&B`s in UK for value for money ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Somerville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerville Hotel Torquay
- Somerville Hotel Torquay
- The Somerville Torquay, Devon