This place is a good place to stay in Torquay. However this place just lacks a bit of TLC which could have made it a Great BnB.
- Searoom deluxe view very spacious.
- Nicely cooked English breakfast at the pub downstairs
- Good wifi connection
- Nice and well maintained reception area
- Excellent shower in the room
- Swimming pool
- Free parking
- Location is great. Ideal for walking to the harbour.
- Restaraunts close by also close to a McCools
- Bus Stop for Babacoombe outside the hotel
- Hair Dryer provided in the room
- Management and staff friendly. Jacki allowed our toddler son to stay with us in a deluxe. Steve waivered the breakfast bill for our son.
- There was a big carpet left in the back lawn which wasnt nice to look out throught the window.
- The chairs in the swimming poor were quite dirty
- The info book in the room was not in a good condition
- Water has to be requested for at breakfast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yardley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yardley Manor Hotel Torquay, Devon