“Gluten free”
Review of Coffee#1 Torquay

Coffee#1 Torquay
Ranked #14 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Torquay
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofa's, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
“Gluten free”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The soya milk latte is excellent and the gluten free cakes. Lovely decor. Very pleasant for a cup of coffee.

Visited July 2014

Torquay, United Kingdom
“#1? Not on my list”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Had heard so many good things about this place, yet when I went there I was disappointed beyond belief. My mother in law had a so called HOT chocolate that was Luke-warm whilst the coffees all tasted as though the beans had been burnt! Lots of staff, yet none seemed to know what they were doing. Will I go back? No chance. Will I recommend? What do you think?

Plymouth
“Nice coffee”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Thought I'd try this coffee shop. Glad I did. White hot chocolate was fantastic. A very nice selection of cakes. Feels very welcoming too.

• Visited February 2014