Ashfield Guest House
US$133
Hotels.com
US$116
US$112
Yardley Manor Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$423
US$160
US$155
US$102
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfull englishon arrivalbreakfast roomstay there againfeel very welcomeminute walkchrishostsseafront
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Went for 3 days over the bank holiday, me and my wife had a great time at the Ashfield guest house, Ann & Chris were great hosts, the room was great and spotless, the breakfast was great , with Chris asking if you want anymore, plus they let you know about , what's happening in torquay, if in Torquay will stay at the Ashfield.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2011

On a short visit for Dart 10k swim we had one double and one single room. Double was large and well equipped. Although single was small my daughter said she considered it very large compared to some she had stayed in. Parking available at back although we left our car on road outside front. Breakfast 8.30 to 9.00am but we were given an early one at 7.30 with the minimum of fuss. Guest house within walking distance of beach and all restaurants and shops. Dining room down stairs which may be difficult accessfor not so nimble.

Room Tip: We had room 7 on ground floor - probably best one.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Stayed here before a few years ago and im delighted to say Chris & Ann are still as lovely and caring as the were back then with thier little addition (candy) lovely little doggy the Rooms have been Decorated as was the Dining room loads of extras have been added since we were last, complimentary tolietries , Water. Fan in room Mini fridges. and its now 4 star 3 when we there last time . Anns Breakfast is undoubtledy the best ive had and im well travelled but you don't get any extras in Large hotels So my advice to anybody looking for a fab CLEAN Comfortable. Friendly, place to stay in Torquay where you want to be well fed go see Chris and Ann also the RAF Club is only 2 doors away

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SwindonBenjy
Reviewed 9 March 2011

Im a 31 year old friendly chap who was looking for a place to stay for 2 nights. Before I arrived at the Ashfield Hotel I had tried a few hotels along the same road all resulting with them being rather cold towards me which I found rather insulting. I arrived at the Ashfield Hotel to a really nice welcoming couple who were really friendly and helpfull. I woke up in the morning and went down stairs for breakfast. I chose to have a fry up "Yum Yum" After another couple & I had finished breakfast, the proprietors would come in and have a friendly chat with us. It was all really nice and helpfull as they told me all the nice places to visit. & the best way to get there. The hotel itself was lovely. I had a single room which had everything I needed. Ensuit Bathroom,Flat screen TV, Kettle & a Wardrobe with plenty of hangers in it which makes a change. The hotel was always nice & warm. It was a real pleasure to of met Chris & Ann " The Proprietors" & to stay in such a clean,warm & friendly hotel! I would recommened this hotel to all!! Thank you both!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mr-Trip012
Reviewed 15 November 2010

just returned from a surprise birthday weekend stay at the ashfield guest house and found it to be of a very high standard with clean warm large en suite rooms and the most homely, friendly couple chris and ann ,nothing was too much trouble and we will definatley be returning again :)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple